Advertising For Nuffnang

Monday, March 12, 2012

My march

Pictures worth thousand words. I got hundreds here only, so will keep the pictures first. My first blog in a new room, after rounds and rounds, I am still back to my kinder-mate, same house with her. Guess this is fate. 


Been a tough time for me struggling with my inner self in career and also my life. Being independent sucks million cause I always wanted to borrow a shoulder, just to lean on but not to wipe my tears. Pair of ear to listen and not hear, pair of hands to hold. 


A lot to tell, a lot to share, a lot I kept in my secret heir. I will be a better person, I want and not guess. Thank you for all the advise and tissues offered when I needed it much. Love you and you will know who you are. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails