Advertising For Nuffnang

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas was fun when it was with great people, positive environment and attitude. Mine was fantastic! 



Night before the eve, I was with the group of besties and I had my best gift exchange sessions ever. Unstoppable laughter till my stomach close to explosion and then we are there at Fine Cuts! (nice and cheap Western restaurant located at the basement of Central Mall at Eu Tong Sen Street). I got an epilator from SuPing as my main gift and tumbler, handcream, bath set as small gifts from the rest of my dears. It was great cause everything were on my wishlist and thank you for all the quality time spent together. I had a great night with you girls. 



First year in Singapore, I went to the common place - Orchard and was an experience. Spraying of white snow in bottle,though got slightly conned in purchasing colored snow in bottle which was far away from what I've expected. Sigh, and it rained on the night where I was expecting a lot funny stuff from the crowd. Luckily I hung out with few friendly friends and had a great night with them. 


Then on the Christmas day itself, I went to Orchard again with the same gang and shop around. Despite the crowd, was a good sight seeing on the street when the Sun still up. A peaceful outing with them. Due to tired night a day before. 


Great that Christmas falls on Sunday,means extra holiday on Monday. Went out with roomate and the gang, for a fun and laughter-bursting singing session. From oldies to latest pop songs, admired all their voices. Loving it when there's a pool table for me, though SGD 2 per game, managed to grabbed the cue and hit few balls. And I end the night with Sherlock Holmes the movie, my great handsome manly hairy actor "Robert".  


And before I end this Christmas post, share with you some 'studio' pictures. Together with some wacky crazy colleagues. 





Can't wait for New Year!! 

1 comments:

Winnie Chen said...

wow...! great posers...! haha....and reading your christmas celebration brightens me as well....haha =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails