Advertising For Nuffnang

Monday, July 12, 2010

What If I’m a Russian Spy


Thanks to Nuffnang for giving its Nuffies chances in winning movie passes and great prizes.


And below are my FIRST,
yes very FIRST time participating in such contest~~
hope your guys enjoy this post of FISHY! 




Jolie in spying?
WHY not FISHY? 






Sypnosis
Angelina Jolie stars in Columbia Pictures’ Salt, a contemporary espionage thriller. Before becoming a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor, and country.  She will prove loyal to these when a defector accuses her of being a Russian sleeper spy.  Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture, protect her husband, and stay one step ahead of her colleagues at the CIA.

What if I'm a Russian Spy??

I guess my identity would be kept as secret forever
unless I reveal it myself 
^^

Nope, I'm not that hot like Jolie~
simply hotter =P

and I'm not that tall like her,
cuz I'm shorter
 so its hard to notice me wherever I go..

well, if I'm a Russian spy..
I would be given extra-dangerous-plus-hard-difficult-than-Jolie's task by Mama of Russia~

such as:::





1) To be a nerd in the classroom 

HOW-TO-DO-IT-THE-SALT-WAY 

~ having all the guts to show your real face without fearing others' comments ~
~ strong eye contact with your lecturers to show that you're not any normal nerdy student ~ 
~ be brave to be different ~







2) To be a 'boy' in the garden with people looking for around more than an hour 

HOW-TO-DO-IT-THE-SALT-WAY 

~ keep all the whining to yourself ~
~ smile ~
~ know that you are special with your own appearance ~
~ confidence smells better than discrimination ~ 






3) Having 'guns' pointed at with style plus without any fear

HOW-TO-DO-IT-THE-SALT-WAY 

~ to accept bad comments from others without any frust ~
~ defend ourselves with own values that we trust ~
~ just smile when disagreement crush ~




The PEACE way SALT in executing Mama of Russia's command.

~ the century's spy ~
that only allows happiness and lesser discrimination




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have a nightmare tonight......

FISH said...

i knew its u ~si fat karr!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails