Advertising For Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The wedding


a simple photo can tell us lots of stories.

this is it! simple love that had received lots of supports from local citizens! 

wish them both happy forever! 

and yet, 

a  wish from me to her..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. IP

here the wishlist for u:
  • get more leng this year
  • get more money this year (and treat me makan)
  • get more young this year
  • get more lengzai fren this year (and intro to me)
  • get more lenglui fren this year (and intro to me as well)
  • enough? other wishes will reserve to wish u next year..
  • hehe...


In canto, 

SANG YAT FAI FAI LOK LOK


all the best to my dear.
a simple celebration wit you, with exams n' limited budget.
hope U like it.



A waffle to hide the keeki
from YOU



Simple cake for special You.
From Justoeat.


me me me
YOU


win win win
YOU


Muacks! Hugs n' kisses from both of US! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails