Advertising For Nuffnang

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fishy Journey 5.5

ma world when i'm studying for final


to prevent from feeling so alone in the room,
and tune in to fm for human voices,
i need

VVV
V

Music.

to prevent myself from getting bored,
and my hands to get busy,
i need

VVV
V

Stationaries.

to prevent my notes from getting abuse,
and i gotta scribble, conteng,
i need

VVV
V

Writing pad.

to prevent my concentration from drowning,
and i'm addicted to facebook,
i need

VVV
V

Computer.

to supervise me from not getting lazy,
and i love being watched,
i need

VVV
V

Mr.Ducky.

to overcome the heaty body due to the late nights,
and i'm having bad breath, ulcers, pimples,
i need

VVV
V

Herbal tea.

to create a comfortable study environment,
and i'm sick of black & white world in my notes,
i need

VVV
V

Colorful companion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails