Advertising For Nuffnang

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Aquarium


this is my sweet bed...messy as always.
i do not have the habit of folding my blanket and arrange my pillows and bolster every morning.


this is my desk. messy as always.
i love to have everything on it. just do not know why.
and my DIY photo frames stick onto the wall. just love it.


this is my laundry. as full as always even after 2 days.
Kampar is just too hot, sweat every time i went out.
so need to keep changing clothes.


this is my fold table. as messy and full as always.
i have alot stuffs all the time. do not know why as well.


this is my number one fan. on everyday.



this is my number two fan. on everyday.


this is my number three 'fan'. on when i really beh tahan with the temperature.
still, i feel hot.


this is me. as frustrated as always with my room and the temperature.
i kept tidying it, and it kept getting messy. just do not know why.
i on both my fans, and i just hard to cool down. just do not know why as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails